One of the more common feature requests for the system was to add the ability to add administrative users to mass emails sent out to sub-groups.
You will notice a new feature on the Admin Main (Home) page, called Email Admins (Click on the image on the right). This allows you to send an email to all administrators or a sub-set of administrators. If you are sending an email to a larger group, e.g. members of an entire session, you can add other administrators to the “Email Bundle,” here’s how:
- Select your mass email recipients as normal (from a registration detail or other report).
- Instead of clicking Write Message and Send, click on Send Later.
- Go to Home | Email Admins and select the administrator(s) you would like to append to the list.
- Click on Compose Email. You will now see your Email Bundle with two groups – the first group is your registrants, the second group is the selected administrator(s).
- Click on Write Message and Send to complete the process and send the email.
Questions? Please email email@example.com, our support staff would be happy to assist you.